How dafuq do you tell your parents you don’t believe in the same religion as they do? :O Shit.
I could just do this…
and hope to the cosmos they understand. O_O
Sometimes I feel so very sad. The world tends to let you down on a regular basis. It feels heavy. Being sad. Like a weight is pulling you deeper and deeper to despair till you’ve got no light left.
I was frolicking through YouTube and found a video of Adele’s cover of The Raconteurs’ Steady As She Goes and it’s pretty neat, though not as “bouncy”
- Friend: Hey what's wrong? You seem quiet.
- Mind: I'm insecure, I'm slacking in my classes, All my "friends" are fake, I'm restless and tired and hopeless. I dread getting out of bed in the morning. I start crying out of the blue, I'm worthless, hopeless, and I can't take it anymore. No one seems to notice though.
- Me: *puts on a smile* Nothing, sorry just tired lately, no big deal.
Best thing I’ve read all day. MIT announces they will make their pirate training courses (pistol, archery, sailing and fencing) official. Complete with certificate.
- before I shower: ugh damn it i'm too lazy and i don't want to shower
- when I'm in the shower: jesus christ this is the most relaxing thing ever it's like a vacation in my own bathroom so warm so magical this is holy water that's been blessed by god himself i never want to leave this spot.